For real-estate agents:
Being in real-estate isn't the easiest career. At BC Home Drafting and Consulting, we want to help you assure your clients that their home is a good investment.
Pre-purchase home consulting:
- Find out the city guideline about land zoning, including:
- Information about city zoning and building codes as it applies to a listing
- Each zoning involves different design requirement when comes time to build new or when altering an existing home, within a specific zoning.
- Describing the full renovation potential of a home
- Scope of work breakdown for listings intended for renovation
- Find out the renovation process and cost per square foot to renovate a home
- Explain why a property may or may not be a wise investment for you or your clients
- Some older homes may have presence of hazardous material such as lead, asbestos, oil, mercury, and other that may involve expensive remediation cost.